S, Sophie Gautier piše:
Hi all,

Like some other members of the L10n project, I'm not very happy with the RC1 we provided: - the Windows multilanguage installer is really a pain when you are on a slow connexion - once you're done with the version, you realize that you do not get the help files, - no spellchecker is available when a inexistent grammar checker extension is provided, so a poor quality shown and again a new download to get.

I think that we shall consider again the package we are providing and its availability/quality.

Kind regards
Sophie

I totally agree. This is a bad commercial. Although sometimes bad commercial aids more than a good one, this is not the case. If I remember correctly, Italo said in one of the podcasts that LO will be ready for production usage in spring 2011. "Release Early, Release Often" should not be used for product, that will replace one quality product (OOo in this case).
Regards
Robert