André Schnabel píše v So 30. 10. 2010 v 18:06 +0200:
Hi,

Am 30.10.2010 09:11, schrieb Andras Timar:
2010/10/29 Martin Srebotnjak<miles@filmsi.net>:
1) Have latest sdf files from OOo for 3.3 been used for LO?
Yes. However, corrections to these can be submitted.

Not fully correct - the sdf files used in the beta builds have not been
the latest. Kendy merged the latest sdf from OOo repository last week,
so if you do your own build (or wait for next beta) you'll see the
latest translations from OOo.

Have there been
any additional changes to the OOo en-US SDF file for 3.3 made specifically
for LO 3.3 (not counting the lo-build.po)?
Yes. The feaure freeze was yesterday (it was the plan, at least). The
lo-build.pot is not up to date.

Well the question was if there have been changes to the "OOo sdf" files.
The answer on this would be : no.
We use sdf files es in OOo (330_m10).

But we already have several people asking to have some late fixes for
these (localized) sdf files. I think, we can target these requests when
Petr is back from vacation.

Well, if we are careful we could commit changes to the
libreoffice/l10n/l10n/sources/*/localize.sdf files even for LibO-3.3.

Though, we should make sure that the committed file has the same format:
        + use standard string modification date 2002-02-02 02:02:02
        + use linux end of lines
        + ...

By other words, we should modify only the lines that are really
modified. Otherwise, the repository would grow unbelievable fast. Also
it would break merging of changes from the OOo sources.

Alternative solution (preferred for OOo-3.3):

+ put the modified strings into extra sdf file and commit to
  libreoffice/build/src/sdf

Best Regards,
Petr

PS: Of course, we need to find more clever strategy after LibO-3.3.