I am translating lo-build.po these days, and there are some terms I do not
understand or confused and not know where the context is. Please help me.
I would like to know what they exactly mean and where I can find those
strings (Please use Writer > Edit menu > XXX to describe if you know where
2. Justify ==> There is a "justified" already, are they the same?
3. Repeat alignment ==> I know alignment, but "Repeat alignment"?
4. Ignore isolated pieces of length
5. Numbertext ==> To numberize text or something else?
6. Watch Window
7. Toolbar for "*Graphite smart font*" features => What is Graphite smart
And one more question, is "LanguageTool" translatable in "LanguageTool Open
Source language checker" string?
If the future version can have message context or comments for translation
strings, that will be very useful!
by Cheng-Chia Tseng
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- [libreoffice-l10n] Request for comments with some terms · Tseng, Cheng-Chia
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy