Hi!

Comitted and pushed! Thank you for your valuable contribution.

KAMI

 Hi Kami,

Please check the package again. It should now be updated.

Thanks for your time!

Per

Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai skrev 2010-10-09 10:58:
There are few elements that are extension names
contain: STR_NAME_MODULE_OPTIONAL_EXTENSIONS_
You can leave the original name if the extension name is not translate
d.

and extension descriptions
contain: STR_DESC_MODULE_OPTIONAL_EXTENSIONS_
You can translate it because it is a description.

All item appear only in Windows installer if these extensions are pack
ed
to the installer.

KAMI

  Hi Kami,

They are very context-tied variations. They could be wrong, but they
could also be correct. That's why we haven't unfuzzied them because w
need to do a quality check in the software first.

Would it be possible to leave them as they are?

Thanks a lot!

Per

Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai skrev 2010-10-09 10:30
:
Hi!

There are few fuzzy translation here. Is this intentional, or not.

For example the is a bit interesting:
   Pixel
   bildpunkt(er)

Of course if this and the others are the correct translations I can
unfuzzy it then commit.

KAMI

   Hi Goran, Kami,

Sorry for my alittle rusty l10n-knowledge. Since Sun took over our
Swedish translation process in 2008/2009 I've forgot most things.

I've merged the latest pot (afaik) with our po-file. It should be t
oo
100% and also have the comments untouched.

Can you please push this into the git tree?

http://erinet.se/lo-build-sv.rar

Best Regards

Per Eriksson