Hi,

Von: "Tseng, Cheng-Chia" <pswo10680@gmail.com>
An: l10n@libreoffice.org

Why not use Transifex?

Well, we are not bound to pootle, we are actually free to choose
whatever we want, but:

- translation teams coming over from OOo know pootle
- current tooling uses translate toolkit, as pootle does
- we have people available who can setup and maintain pootle server that
is able to handle 500k+ words

FWIW, I'm currently using OmegaT for Help guide and and Lokalize for Inte
rface
for OOo.

For small revisions, I'm using Pootle.

Ciao