On 21.05.2020 13:35, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
  * A build with a multitude of UI languages. Not all, but those with
    "good enough" coverage. This build would also contain all
    dictionaries (even for languages for which the UI is not included)
  * A number of other builds each with some geographic subset of the
    rest of the UI languages, plus English (and, perhaps French,
    Russian, and other languages that are commonly known as non-native
    languages in the geographic area in question). Also in these builds
    all dictionaries would be included.

If somebody needs LibreOffice with UI in languages that are in separate
builds, they would need to install two copies of LibreOffice.

I suggest not to do "geographic subset" builds. One build with
everything included would be the best option - e.g., maintenance-wise
(one single binary; no problem allowing parallel installations for the
last remark; etc.); and also UX-wise (the additional options add
complexity, requiring more documentation, more confusion, more options
to download -> how to choose, new user errors...).

I don't think that excluding *partially* some of language packs -
because "Also in these builds all dictionaries would be included" -
would save much space anyway.

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski