Hello everyone,

# Misleading time expression

Earlier in the day of the meeting, I translated the Wiki page related to
the ESC meeting[1] in French.

I connected to the meeting at the time I thought it was but the CEST
misled me (summer?) so that I was connecting when everyone was leaving. :/

Can we express time like Guilhem is doing with the infra meeting reminders?
e.g. `date -d "Tue Dec 17 17:30:00 UTC 2019"`
and specifying the time in the time zone (18:30:00 Berlin time)
with a reminder sent to the list.

# Sending email reminders

I know for ESC this is always the same devs participating, but sending a
reminder doesn't cost money and is welcoming for the community.

Is this possible to put something like this in place?

# Wiki up to date?

- Is the page on the wiki still up to date?[1]
- Is the Jitsi link still correct?
- Why is the Nextcloud instance leading to the private owned ownCloud X
instance from Collabora Productivity Ltd.?

# Missing point from the meeting

I wanted to attend this time, because I wanted to make sure the macOS
Catalina issue has been made on higher priority for the 6.4 release.

And I wanted to know where we are at abut this regression dating back
from November.

If we need help in this regard (notarization + permissions issues see
tdf#126638 and tdf#128233), a new volunteer for the GIMP project fixed
the issue completely for GIMP and I'm sure he would be willing to help
IMHO. May I ask him (this doesn't cost to try :))?

Monitoring Twitter in real time, that macOS (regression) is haunting us
(and our Ask instance as well).

Regards,

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/ESC
[2]
https://fr.blog.documentfoundation.org/2019/11/06/libreoffice-et-macos-catalina/

--
William Gathoye
Hyper<hack>tive volunteer for LibreOffice