On Friday 22 of November 2019, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
On 22/11/2019 12:13, Luboš Luňák wrote:
On Thursday 21 of November 2019, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
* Too much trivial SAL_INFO noise (that was once added ad-hoc and should
arguably have only been in a developer's local build) can make it
unnecessarily hard to see the more relevant SAL_INFOs (and log area
granularity is limited in practice).  Of course, it is hard to tell how
much of the existing SAL_INFO use falls under that noise category.

  If I'm not mistaken, all SAL_INFO is disabled by default, which
trivially solves that.

I meant the scenario where you enable one specific +INFO.area and the
noise ratio for that area is high (like is the case for sal.osl, from my
personal experience).

 SAL_LOG=+INFO.sal.osl-INFO.sal.osl.noisyarea . Problem solved :).

--
 Luboš Luňák
 l.lunak@collabora.com