Would be possible to re-create your build with the following autogen.input,
and let me know if it worked for you?

--disable-gstreamer-0-10
--with-lang=es
--with-myspell-dicts
--with-distro=LibreOfficeLinux
--enable-release-build
--with-package-format=deb
--disable-dependency-tracking
--with-jdk-home=/your/path/to/your/jdk

I'm still bumping on the wall trying to compile... grrr....

El mié., 14 ago. 2019 a las 1:25, Michael Weghorn (<m.weghorn@posteo.de>)
escribió:

On 14/08/2019 03.44, escuelaslinux wrote:
Well, today I tried by using Debian 10 (Maybe it would work by going to
the
source, right?)

Wrong. It was an awful experience.

After seven hours in which the fans were at max, I didn't realize that
the
make process hanged. No warning, no memory overflow messages (This VM
has 6
GB of RAM assigned, BTW).

[...]

I built LibreOffice from git tag 'libreoffice-6.3.0.3' in an i386 Debian
buster (Debian 10) (s)chroot (host is Debian testing amd64) and that
went fine with the following autogen.input (i.e. the one you pasted
previously except for the '--with-external-tar' flag):

$ cat autogen.input
--without-system-postgresql
--without-junit
--without-java
--without-help
--without-doxygen
--disable-odk
--disable-gstreamer-1-0
--disable-gstreamer-0-10
--disable-firebird-sdbc
--with-lang=es en-US
--with-myspell-dicts
--enable-debug

#--with-external-tar=/home/linux/libreoffice/libreoffice/core/external/tarballs
--without-krb5
--without-gssapi
CC=gcc -mfpmath=sse -msse2
CXX=g++ -mfpmath=sse -msse2

[Some of the 'sal' unit tests failed, so I commented those out and then
the build including unit tests went fine. The unit test failures I got
look like they were caused solely by the (s)chroot setup, and could
probably be fixed by configuring the chroot properly; output:

    #Initializing ...
    #
    #logonUser function need root/Administrator account to test.
    #You can test by login with root/Administrator, and execute:
    #testshl2 -forward "username password"
../../../wntmsci9/bin/Security.dll
    #      where username and password are forwarded account info.
    #if no text forwarded, this function will be skipped.
    warn:vcl.app:30539:30539:sal/cppunittester/cppunittester.cxx:470:
Fatal exception: assertion failed
    - Expression: ( pw = getpwuid( getuid() ) ) != nullptr
    - getpwuid: no password entry

    Error: a unit test failed, please do one of:

    make CppunitTest_sal_osl_security CPPUNITTRACE="gdb --args"
        # for interactive debugging on Linux
    make CppunitTest_sal_osl_security VALGRIND=memcheck
        # for memory checking
    make CppunitTest_sal_osl_security DEBUGCPPUNIT=TRUE
        # for exception catching

    You can limit the execution to just one particular test by:

    make CPPUNIT_TEST_NAME="testXYZ" ...above mentioned params...
]