Can describe your development environment?
Ex.:
SO: Ubuntu 18
Processor Intel Core i5
Ram: 4GB
HD: 120GB

*I will describe here a construction method that usually works:* :)

-> Enable development repositories on your system (This can usually be done
in Ubuntu "Programs and Updates", or by removing "#" from all lines with
"src" in the "sources.list" file.) To find the file sources.list, type
"locate sources.list" at your system terminal (console).

-> After activating all development repositories, type in the terminal:
-   *sudo apt install build-essential -y*
-   *sudo apt build-dep libreoffice -y*

-> Okay, now you already have what it takes to build LibreOffice. Let's
install Git:
-   *sudo apt install git -y*

-> After following all the steps above, you should be ready to clone
LibreOffice.;
-  Create a folder in your preferred location and open the terminal in that
folder.
- type it: *git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core*

-> Once cloned, open the Core folder and:
- Open the terminal in this folder and type: *./autogen.sh*
- Check that Autogen will go all the way, if not, check for missing
packages, search them on the internet and install them.

-> When you can run Autogen until the end:
-  Open the Core folder and create a file called "*autogen.input*"
- In autogen.input, put this:

/*--enable-odk
--enable-ext-languagetool
--enable-epm
--enable-kde4
--disable-gtk
--disable-gtk3
--with-package-format=archive deb installed
--with-lang=pt-BR  (HERE YOU PUT THE LANGUAGE YOU WANT)*/

- After creating the "autogen.input" file with the above content, run
Autogen again and verify that it is correct.
- I strongly recommend that at least to generate the 32-bit installer (.deb)
you want, you use a "recent" system, for example:
"*https://linuxmint.com/download.php*    or  *
https://neon.kde.org/download*";. You will probably have problems if you try
to build a current version of LibreOffice on Ubuntu 16.04 (for example). Of
course, once you build .deb on another system, you can use it there.

-> After following the steps I mentioned before,
- *./autogen.sh*
- *make*
- *instdir/program/soffice*

If you have any further problems, please post here.

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Dev-f1639786.html