On 09/10/2018 09:22, Michael Meeks wrote:
On 05/10/18 08:19, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
A more precise check is the list of include files generated by
odk/CustomTarget_allheaders.mk at
workdir/CustomTarget/odk/allheaders/allheaders.hxx.  :)

        Ooh - that is useful =)

        I wonder though - if we should add a:

/**
  * WARNING: this header is part of the frozen API & API of LibreOffice
  *          while all improvements are welcome, changes here require
  *          particularly close inspection and concern for backwards
  *          compatibility.
  */

        Or some similar blurb - that is at least not too negative on change -
but actually tags all those files in a helpful & easy-to-find way (?)

If somebody wanted to come up with such a Gerrit change (probably touching only a single file in a first patch set iteration, until the details of the comment's form and content are hashed out), I at least wouldn't mind.