Hello Luke,

I'm not sure what your modification is doing. I just checked the report you
attached and I compared it with the full report and I see your change
filters out not only false positives. I used to use the cppcheck report to
give my students a small task for their first patch. So it would be helpful
to keep the full report (it can be kept next to the short one I guess),
otherwise I would need to run cppcheck myself.

Thanks,
Tamás

Luke Benes <lukebenes@hotmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. szept. 30., V,
5:20):

Maarten,
Thanks for your suggestion here and your earlier contributions to the
Cppcheck Report. I agree that we should create the include file
dynamically. However the approach used by your script seems like overkill.
Cppcheck already finds that quoted includes like
#include "GraphicExportFilter.hxx"
.
Also when there seems to have been a coding style that all <> includes
outside of /inc folders should be defined by their relative path. Cppcheck
only complains about 4 missing includes that do not follow this
pattern.(see my earlier email on oddball includes).

Unless, I'm missing something, I still prefer this approach:
$ find . -type d \( -name "inc" -o -name "include" \) |sort > inc.txt

inc.txt only has ~200 entries, where as  /tmp/tmpfile.txt has ~1,800 after
sorting it.

-Luke