Hi Shinnok,

Sorry for the delayed response. I wasn't  able to access ssrmail server and found out with Axel that the server is down due to some upgrade. I have installed Thunderbird and synced the ssrlabs account.

Follow up on the previous mail,

I have installed Visual Studio 2015 update 3 on my system. I figured out that VC++ was not installed so installed the same and ran a small program to verified the same. Now, when I ran the autogen.sh \ file again, I am getting error again.

Below message shows the error:

configure: error: No JDK found, pass the --with-jdk-home option pointing to a 32 bit JDK Error running configure at /cygdrive/c/sources/libo-core/autogen.sh line 293.

I am using a 64-bit windows system and so I installed a 64-bit JDK. Is it necessary that I install a 32-bit JDK now?  Also, could I use any version for the JDK or is there any specific JDK version I should use?

Thank you.

Regards,

Koushik Sekhar