On 10 October 2015 at 15:41, Bjoern Michaelsen
<bjoern.michaelsen@canonical.com> wrote:
And if something like boost::signal2 is awesome beyond believe (which is --
given Michaels hint about LOCs added at least open to debate), we should first
make our least broken implementation wrap or subclass that as a migration path.

Given that we have lambda's and std::function available now, it should
be straightforward to convert our existing stuff (like tools/link.hxx)
to these without the include overhead of boost::signal