On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 2:40 PM, David Ostrovsky <d.ostrovsky@gmx.de> wrote:

and all these with release|debug permutations. Quite a lot resources,
but we don't care, we should have enough resources for now, right?

No, not even close.
fyi: last 7 days we did 271 gerrit build, so 813 build
we also did 717 tinderbox build.

or about 218 build a day...
(that is counting only the build under jenkins)

There are tinderbox for dgb/rel of linux/mac and windows + one debug on win64
the gerrit build only do mac+linux+win on release mode
and no I do not have enough resource to do more yet.

As resource come online, I will try to get gerrit to switch to make
check dbgutil mode instead of release
If I have enough I'll add gerrit-release for platform for witch I have
excess bandwidth...

that is if and only if make check is reliable for each platforms.

Right now the limiting factor is windows.. but I should he 2 more
beefy builder soon for windows.

Norbert