On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 3:49 AM, David Tardon <dtardon@redhat.com> wrote:
Hi,

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 04:51:01PM -0500, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
Do not get me wrong. I applaud the effort to get rid of boost if we
can.. that is a big and expensive dep.

Except that I doubt we'll ever be able to do that. boost is used not
only by libreoffice, but also by many bundled libs. And there is a lot
of it used that'll hardly ever have an equivalent in the std. library.

Then that make the notion of dropping maverick only to be able to go
from boost::bind to std::
even less appealing.

Norbert