On Mon, 2015-04-06 at 18:03 +0200, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
Hey,

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 4:03 PM, Jan Rheinländer <jrheinlaender@gmx.de>
wrote:

        Hi,

        the BASIC dialogs are really ugly :-( But I saw that the LO
        dialogs
        have been converted to the .ui format.

        Is there any way that I can use dialogs in the .ui format in
        my
        extension (.oxt) ?

        - From the web I gathered that I need to use the VclBuilder
        but it seems
        this is not exposed to the API.

No, currently the new dialog code is only available internally. Of
course it would be nice to expose the new dialog code for extensions
but until someone actively works on it this is going to be just a nice
idea. Maybe you are interested in working on that.

The VclBuilder is for the internal vcl widgets. To make this available
to extensions we'd really probably need to create a glade catalog for
all the awt.FOO widgets instead of the way we "hijack" the GtkFoo
widgets and mapping them to our vcl equivalents for the internal case.

And then some way to expose the vcl-builder content through uno for
extensions.

C.