Hi everybody

I’m a student at computer engineering. I’m a woman who works on free
software. I’m very pleased with your interest in my project[1].

This project provides remote control for Libreoffice Impress presentations
with Pebble. You can get information about the Pebble from the link[2].
Pebble is a smartwatch which is aimed to accompany with your smartphones.
However, this project provides a direct communication between the pebble
and the computer.

I’ve started this project by cloning https://github.com/pebble/libpebble
repository. I’ve modified this library for pebble remote control
application for LibreOffice Impress. Libpebble’s license allows to use,
copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies.
The files I got from this repository are under the libpebble directory with
its own license. I’ve used GPLv2.1 for my code.

Best regards,

Gülşah

[1] https://github.com/COMU/pebble-remote

[2] https://getpebble.com/