Le 5 janv. 2015 20:47, "Gülşah Köse" <gulsah.1004@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hi Gulsah,

 Hi Michael

        We'd really prefer to use the MPLv2 (Mozilla Public License) -
which is
a quad-license with the GPL/LGPL/AGPL - that just helps us avoid having
too many different license combinations around.
        if you're ok with that :-)

MPLv2 licence is ok for me. I changed the license of the project.-->
https://github.com/COMU/pebble-remote/blob/master/LICENCE

I added i18n and l10n support project recently. Italian and Turkish
languages have been added.

Great, thanks a lot :-)

        Are you interested in folding your work in up-stream & joining
the
LibreOffice development team ? =) I hope so.

 I would be very pleased to join in the LibreOffice development team :)

        And poke me / the list / Christian with your account name =)

This is my account name : gulsahkose

Cloph once done, could we have the project on Pootle so the L10n team take
care of it?
Thanks in advance!
Cheers
Sophie