On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 9:26 AM, Norbert Thiebaud <nthiebaud@gmail.com>
wrote:

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 2:20 AM, Maarten Hoes <hoes.maarten@gmail.com>
wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the update.  Ive hopped on irc for a bit, and have been
playing
around with buildbot/tb for a few days for myself as well. We really
should
talk more often. ;)

Usually I am on irc quite often (well for my time zone :-)
but recently I've been quite busy with real-life....

Unfortunately, im hitting an issue that I am unable to find a root cause
for
and resolve. Im getting an internal openldap build failure when building
libreoffice with the tb/tinderbox script when LDFLAGS
CPPFLAGS+='-fprofile-arcs -ftest-coverage' etc. are set [1].

Which beg the question: do we really need to profile open-ldap and other
similar system libraries ?

No, of course not, I guess. But the alternative to using all the internal
libraries, is installing all required libraries in the right versions
required on the system, and then doing --with-system-foo for all of them.
(Or just for the libs we are getting issues with, like openldap in this
case. But that seems like such an ugly hack. ) I just thought it would be
an easier build if you used all the internal libs. Perhaps I was wrong ;)

- Maarten