On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 10:40 AM, Norbert Thiebaud <nthiebaud@gmail.com>
wrote:

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 2:29 AM, Maarten Hoes <hoes.maarten@gmail.com>
wrote:
No, of course not, I guess. But the alternative to using all the
internal
libraries, is installing all required libraries in the right versions
required on the system, and then doing --with-system-foo for all of
them.

that is a trade-off between a generaly usefull script and a tuned for
a dedicated tb one
my changes (that I have not upstreamed yet.. as I'm still testing  -
very long build on that box)
were mostly to simplify the invocation
I added a -f option
that do the build the before, run make check and run the after all in one
call
and all the directory have default values:

SRC_DIR = $(pwd)
BUILD=SRC
HTML=BUILD/workdir/lcov/html
TESTDATA=BUILD/workdir/lcov/data

in the end I should be able to just run

lcov-report.sh -f

Sorry, didnt take the time to properly read all that in my previous
response; i was in a hurry.
:(

I guess having some sort of default dirs makes sense. Lets add that. ;)

However, doesnt the 'make it run it all in one call' implementation
conflict at least a little with the previously stated desire to run the
code coverage on other tests than just 'make check' ? Its the main reason I
split everything up in -before' and '-after' parts, so that you can easily
run any test you desire in between. Or is that no longer a requirement ?

- Maarten