On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 2:46 PM, Maarten Hoes <hoes.maarten@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

One of the things I tried to communicate in my previous email, I perhaps may
have tried to convey in a too subtle a manner to be noticed. So I will
attempt to formulate it again in a slightly more explicit manner:
;)

With the current state of this script, automated/scripted lcov code coverage
report generation has gone about as far as I can take it. If there is any
interest in having regularly scheduled runs of gcov/lcov code coverage
reports on 'make check' (or any other tests for that matter), Im going to
need some more help (particularly in the scheduling and result uploading
departments) from here on out in order to move forward.

Maarten, FYI

I'm implementing your script, with some modification, on a box we have
that is too small to be of use as gerrit buildbot, but should be able
to run lcov generation, albeit slowly :-)

I'll keep you updated.

Norbert