On Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at 3:03 AM, Maarten Hoes <hoes.maarten@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at 9:50 AM, Maarten Hoes <hoes.maarten@gmail.com> wrote:

nevermind, I guess this is it:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/gerrit

yep :-)

one more question: is it possible to change your gerrit username after you
have set it to something ? Id like to change it, but it seems the gerrit
html gui doesnt allow you to change it. Deleting and creating the account
again is fine I guess, but I cant find options to delete the account
anywhere either.

I can take care of that for you (you mean the 'username' as in the one
used by ssh right? )
send me an email with:
1/ The email you used to register to gerrit (so I can find your account)
2/ the old username (to double check with the above :-) )
3/ the new username you want

I'll take care of changing it

Norbert