Hi Michael,

On 06/10/14 17:41, Michael Stahl wrote:

actually, only --enable-dbgutil uses the MSVC debug runtime; the --
enable-debug just disables optimizations, turns on PDB files
(debuginfo) and enables some assertions.

--enable-dbgutil is (nowadays) a super-set of --enable-debug.

Thank you for your info, I think that is it.

thankfully Caolan has now encrypted the RTF file that caused you
trouble in commit bd1be89c1a5fd3457b6bfe8ca78789c047820f17, so that
should work now.

Now i need no exception for the core-directory in the Symantec-virus-scan, that is great.

But I have a other question with the release build?
This follow files delete the virus-scanner
Malware: Suspicious.Cloud
 D:\bld\rel\workdir\UnpackedTarball\icu\source\bin\genrb.exe*

Malware: Suspicious.Cloud.5
 D:\bld\rel\workdir\UnpackedTarball\nss\nss\lib\zlib\out\example.exe*
 D:\bld\rel\workdir\UnpackedTarball\nss\dist\out\bin\example.exe*

 D:\bld\rel\instdir\program\reg4allmsdoc.dll
 D:\bld\rel\instdir\program\sdqsmsi.dll
 D:\bld\rel\instdir\program\sellangmsi.dll
This above files have exclude from the scan
The file with * needed for the build

But this file-name always changed, but I don't see any results,
it is no different between the debug build (almost the same files)!?
 D:\bld\rel\instdir\program\RCX????.tmp
 D:\bld\rel\instdir\program\RCX????.tmp
 D:\bld\rel\instdir\program\RCX????.tmp
Why get this files, and can we remove this, too?

Juergen