Most open source code repositories, would upload to a github, samples.  Here with you...you tell me
"well this is how lots of folks went about before you, Nicholas, to discover how to do this...good
luck...and have a good time.  They were skilled programmers and understood how to tackle the
ocotpus of LibreOffice.  And by the way, I can tell you that I also did.  So it can be done, and I
won't send you samples, because you would ask me questions, and what the heck, I have to make
monies. And oh. I feel your pain."