On Tue, 2014-09-30 at 09:02 -0400, nicholas ferguson wrote:
My question... How do I turn these files into a console app, where
filters_test.cxx would have a point of entry, a main function.

        Suffice it to say that bootstrapping UNO and subsetting LibreOffice to
the point that it does that is truly a difficult task; and (FWIW) I
think building LibreOffice on Windows is a reasonably easy task ;-)

When I try that..my console app gets hits with a series of aborts,
undefined function ErrInfo.IsA... and does not result in a
useabble app.

        I would be surprised if people are going to invest lots of time in
remote debugging your bootstrapping issues here =)

        Please try using LibreOfficeKit - that should be reasonably trivial
with a recent master Windows install and the headers copy/pasted from
include/LibreOfficeKit. If you pass the path of your install into that,
it should do all that bootstrapping logic for you.

        ATB,

                Michael.

--
 michael.meeks@collabora.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot