Completely different.  ;)

Hehe, probably good enough for my comparing code to panic and run away ;)

While the "hand-written" class in
i18npool/inc/nativenumbersupplier.hxx has member variables (direct
ones as well as ones inherited from the base class template
instantiation) along with member functions,

class NativeNumberSupplier: public cppu::WeakImplHelper2<css::i18n::XNativeNumberSupplier,
css::lang::XServiceInfo> {
public:
   // ...

private:
   css::lang::Locale aLocale;
   bool useOffset;
};

the cppumaker-generated class in
workdir/UnoApiHeadersTarget/offapi/normal/com/sun/star/i18n/NativeNumberSupplier.hpp
only has a static member function and no member variables at all (so
is serving as kind of a poor-man's namespace),

I guess main problem is the fac thtat there is a base, so we run out of variables at one side
but have an abstract base on other and the code does not know what to say.  Will fix that,
thanks!

I updated my libreoffice tree and also hardened my comparsion code. Lets see if it will find
more matches.

Honza

class NativeNumberSupplier {
public:
   static css::uno::Reference<css::i18n::XNativeNumberSupplier>
create(css::uno::Reference<css::uno::XComponentContext> const & the_context);

private:
   NativeNumberSupplier(); // not implemented
   NativeNumberSupplier(NativeNumberSupplier &); // not implemented
   ~NativeNumberSupplier(); // not implemented
   void operator =(NativeNumberSupplier); // not implemented
};

Stephan