On Tue, 2014-02-04 at 21:47 +0100, Julien Nabet wrote:
I downloaded https://issues.apache.org/ooo/attachment.cgi?id=54553 and
gave a try.
Without applying the patch, it works since the rounding is ok and the
currency appears.
With the patch, the cells contain 0 but if I click on a cell, the good
value appears (with the rounding + the currency) on the clicked cell
only. Then, if I click on another cell, the previous gets back to 0 and
the new selected one is ok.
So I'd tend now to remove the 2 unused lines since it seems the needed
format is retrieved in another way than in 2008.

Heh!, yeah, lets remove those two lines whose result doesn't get used
then.

C.