On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 10:07:34AM +0000, Caolán McNamara wrote:
On Thu, 2013-12-12 at 12:40 +0200, Khaled Hosny wrote:
If the localizers don’t test the actual UI (which I doubt they do, given
how long it takes to build LibreOffice) and just translate the strings
in Pootle, they are very unlikely to spot such inconsistencies, no
matter how many teams we have.

What I hope we can eventually do here is that as we move completely to
the .ui format, we can then deploy/integrate something like deckard into
the translation process (http://deckard.malizor.org/) so that
translators can see an image of the dialog they are translating right in
the pootle site.

Yes, that would very helpful, though figuring a good UI for that will be
“interesting”, but lets not worry about this now :)

Regards,
Khaled