On Wed, 2013-12-11 at 15:55 +0100, Matúš Kukan wrote:
Anyone with commit access can just push documents to
buildbot.git/loperf/docs and they will be automatically tested.

        Nice =)

    I guess we should also have import (and ideally export ;-) of all our
major formats. So - it looks beautiful - any chance to make it slower &
more comprehensive ? [ build less, and test more ].

Ok, so I've added --convert-to option which hopefully helps to achieve
this.
It just needs more documents.
I might add some random files there.

        Cool - well; please construct some larger documents for calc - it'd be
nice if we had some that triggered re-calculation on load too. For
Impress it'd be nice to have some slide-decks with a number of large
images in them etc. Then of course, having the (same?) data in multiple
formats would be a nice comparison point.

        In general it's best to have single files that exercise one feature
each - so we can chart how that feature performs on import over time.

    Having it available on-line would be cool; ideally as flat-odf ;-)
[ saves a bit of import time ], and we'll graph it.

Did you mean .fods ? It does produce .fods now too.
It's in http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/callgrind_report/

        That looks beautiful =) I assume that between:

2013-12-11 09:58:25+01:00
cd7bce9e3701942438e420c9dde69f44eab5fa00
2013-12-11 10:46:56+01:00
326eb94142e0fe9fbb81243fea58261f0203ddcc

        the ~6x slow-down in sample.xlsx is due to the file itself changing ;-)
Oh - also, adding a number format like: #,##0 to each of the callgrind
pseudo-cycle numbers makes it massively more readable =) actually
rounding those numbers to millions of cycles would make them much more
tractable too.

        But hey - this is really awesome progress - really glad to have that
there & generating stats.

        Thanks !

                Michael.

--