On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 9:55 AM, Matúš Kukan <matus.kukan@collabora.com> wrote:
On Sat, 2013-12-07 at 12:08 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
What files should it test ?
Currently it's empty.ods, empty.odt, and sample.xlsx - just some numbers
in there.

      I guess we should get QA to create some small files with a chart, a
small image, a bit of text attributes, bold, italic etc.

Sure, QA can assemble/make up a set of some test docs. We can try to
assemble documents created in other applications, if preferable (and
if we can find them :-)

Sounds good, how to achieve this? :-)
Anyone with commit access can just push documents to
buildbot.git/loperf/docs and they will be automatically tested.

- you see how stable the results are :-) so - I'd be eager to have some
larger documents so we can catch new N^2ds that creep in [ the most
common cause of grief ], so some 10k row spreadsheets, and some 100 page
documents would be good.

The buildbot repo is pretty small right now, which can be useful. How
much test data total are we thinking about adding to it?  (maybe a
separate repo for test documents could be useful beyond perf testing)

Thanks,
--R