Michael Meeks píše v Čt 05. 12. 2013 v 17:23 +0000:

* Symbols for Windows releases (Markus)
[...]
    + Kendy's tinderbox is now providing the symbols (Kendy)
        + http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Win-x86@39/symbols/
    + We need it for release builds (Markus)
        + only just enabled Lubos' script - don't know if it works (Kendy)
[...]
AI:       + work out what QA wants for tinderboxen (Robinson)
[...]
        + can we produce release builds with this ? (Michael)
AI:         + up-load not that fast, need to look at the data set (Christian)
[...]

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/contrib/buildbot/commit/?id=5084dda3bbd9861273029f2ab5d22434742d09ad

So - to sum the above up, the symbol server did not work as at it was
set up, but works now after the weekend ;-)  If you want to upload the
release builds symbols, the best would be move the code from the above
mentioned commit directly to bin/ in core (together with the

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/contrib/buildbot/commit/?id=0fc460e1772b3f150a49b0b732f505f572fba65b

fixup), and use it for the release builds as well as in the tinderbox,
so that we have one master version of the symbols uploading script.

Cloph - one catch about the symbols is that the URL where they are
located must be all lower case! ;-) - WinDbg lowercases whatever you
provide there.  But overall they are not _that_ huge, currently about
2.7G.

For the QA purposes, I slightly updated the

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/How_to_get_a_backtrace_with_WinDbg

article, but I am afraid it is still less than ideal; but at least the
First Time Setup should be easier to follow now.  Any improvements in
the article much appreciated :-)

All the best,
Kendy