Hi Bashirah,

I'm from Malaysia, and a member of Malaysian Open Source community.

Long time ago, we already embarked on the project to provide native Malay
translation of the menu, and also dictionary for OpenOffice, but it was
never completed. The project is l10n-ms in sourceforge.

If you need any help, do let me know. I will gather back the team, and
hopefully we can complete this.

I'm also not familiar with the technical setup. I'm sure someone in this
list would be able to help.

Thanks.

On Sun, Dec 8, 2013 at 12:47 PM, Bashirah Mazuki