Le Sun, 15 Sep 2013 18:35:22 +0200, Mat M <matm@gmx.fr> a écrit:

Le Fri, 13 Sep 2013 12:24:43 +0200, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@collabora.com> a écrit:
On Thu, 2013-09-12 at 00:09 +0200, Mat M wrote:
> Not really a patch. As discussed in the issue, it is a python webapp to
        Ok :-) do you have a live demo on-line we can play with ?

Nope, I have no online sevrer which can host a python program. But code will come, don't worry.

I tried with openshift.com, but I have an issue with submodules for now, so it is not working.

>    Do you have some code I can read ? :-) it's by far the best to share
> your python app by posting it to the dev list - please do CC me, I'd
> love to review (and/or use that).

I will, as soon as the glade question is solved.

        Ok - you're working on that ? :-)

Code is working, but i will refactor it a bit to be more consistent.

>    If it's a python app - perhaps we can also include a command-line

Well, request was for a web site, forwarding to opengrok. I think in a

In the zip, there is louish, the CLI version, which is stricter but should match the CLI usage.

>    Do you support the glade format as well as the res format ?

Done, finally.

        I'd love to read the code & get it into git somehow. If it's a

Will provide both when glade stuff is done (Hopefully by the end of the week).

The week was long :P
For the webapp (all files but louish), you will need the packages pylev & web.py

Script was tested with LinuxMint bash, Webapp with apache+mod_wsgi, ran by python 2.7.

Have a look and tell me

Regards,

Mat