Hi Eike,

Best if at the same time you submit the unit test to gerrit you attach the .xlsx file edited to
contain the additional tests to the BugZilla RFE with a short comment to mark it as interim.
Only an import test case file written by Excel should be committed to the repository, which
one of us with Excel can do then.

No problem, only AFAICS, the current test is more of a 'do _xlfn.-functions import correctly' kind.
Should we add all new/renamed Excel2010 functions to that xlsx-document?
It isn't too much trouble for me, but I wouldn't like to give 'one of you with Excel' work that is
not necessary. :)

BTW, I would put all functions in the xlsx-document at once, and only add the test when adding a
set of functions.

Winfried