Hey Winfried,

2013/11/12 Winfried Donkers <W.Donkers@dci-electronics.nl>

Hi Kohei,

And a small request by me. Could we maybe add always directly an
import/export test when we add a new function?

I did my share for my change.  The ones that were missing from the test
which went unnoticed by my change, I added them.
That said, I can't write all necessary tests on my own, so I'd much like
to get more help from others who work in this area.

Could you give me a code pointer to one of the tests you made (or a
commit-ID)?
That would help me to remain within the 'couple of minutes' when adding
tests for the Excel-functions I am currently adding ;)

Kohei added the tests with
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/sc/qa?id=c40cbf189750f623e065b6ed9596d90977a2f631but
at least IMO it makes more sense to add test cases similar to
testFunctionODS just for XLSX where you add corner cases for new functions.
I suppose that you already have a set of corner cases for your tests and
you can just use these for the import and export tests.

Regards,
Markus