On 05/10/13 19:45, Matteo Casalin wrote:
Hi all,
     in sw/source/core/graphic/ndgrf.cxx I stepped into the following
code in function lcl_GetStreamStorageNames (this is after OUString
conversion):

     const OUString aProt( "vnd.sun.star.Package:" );
     if (sUserData.startsWith(aProt))

btw this is actually subtly wrong - URI schemes must be matched
case-insenitive whereas startsWith does a case-sensitive match.

there are probably a lot of such bugs in the code.

[don't have anything to add to Caolán's mail]

PS: with OpenGrok I found some other locations in which
"vnd.sun.star.Package:" is used, with also #define in two header files:

include/editeng/unoprnms.hxx
include/toolkit/controls/unocontrols.hxx

I don't have the necessary background, but maybe there could be some
room for sharing code.

the URL scheme is used in several places that store files inside a ODF
package, i haven't looked but it's possible there is some duplication
that could be abstracted out.