On Sat, 2013-10-05 at 19:45 +0200, Matteo Casalin wrote:
looks wrong to me since aUserData cannot start with both aProt and
".". I had a look at older revisions, but the logic remains the same at
least from when it was integrated in 2005 with commit
4fdb2d2cb198e7ea85d1293333d96a6c26b50323

So, the commit where the problem appears seems to be
710a553683cef16be38fa8ef35b1dc88fb607ba4 and references #i35133#, but I
think that's a further typo and the real bug was #i35113# which has as
its 2nd last comment "document will be attached later" and they never
were :-)

Does anybody knows ho to deal with this (the comparison with "./" should
be done after aProt, is completely unnecessary, or something else)?

Well, the intent was presumably to see if the token
*following* ...Package: started with "./" but seeing as its been 9 years
since that code was introduced I recommend you just delete the
impossible-to-reach if block.

C.