How can I stop these E-Mails from Libre coming,since no one has been able to help me with my
gridline printing problem.As soon as I save some of my information,I will delete all  ref to Libre
Office on my computer. I need to print a document in Libre-Office with the gridlines and no one can
tell me how to do it.Thanks,I enjoyed the time I was with Libre-Office,but help from the company to
what I concider a small problem,could not be addressed

                                       ----- Original Message -----  From: gerrit@libreoffice.org
To: libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org  Cc: qa@fr.libreoffice.org  Sent: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 06:00:01
-0000 (UTC)  Subject: LibreOffice Gerrit News 2013-09-28   Moin!  * Open changes on master for
project core changed in the last 25 hours:  + n realloc -> 1 malloc + n same assignments -> 1 only
 in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/6063 from Julien Nabet + Remove the Navigator button below the
scrollbar in Writer   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/6045 from Samuel Mehrbrodt + gbuild: use
.xcd configuration files from instdir   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/6057 from Matúš Kukan +
oox: added methods to lock Smart-Art edition   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/6059 from Andres
Gomez + svtools: removed dead code from the export dialog   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/6058
from Andres Gomez + Unit test case added to verify chart rendering in Writer for docx   in
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/6056 from Tushar Bende + fdo#62082 Better Layout for Custom
Animation Sidebar   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/6055 from Samuel Mehrbrodt + General cleanup
in sal module for all and unix.   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/6016 from Arnaud Versini +
Convert Draw char dialog to widget UI   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/6054 from Olivier Hallot
+ Convert Draw page dialog to Widget UI   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/6053 from Olivier
Hallot   * Merged changes on master for project core changed in the last 25 hours:  + Implement
hsqldb loading test.   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5934 from Andrzej J.R. Hunt + Improve
performance of copyArea(), especially relevant for mobile devices   in
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5707 from Tsahi Glik @ CloudOn + unittest for fdo#67685   in
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/6043 from Lionel Elie Mamane   * Abandoned changes on master for
project core changed in the last 25 hours:  + Test Case for chart in Writer for docx(Note : work in
progress DO NOT MER   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/6019 from Tushar Bende   * Open changes
needing tweaks, but being untouched for more than a week:  + fdo#69407 Putting "no fill" frame
color instead of transparent by default   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5996 from matthieu gay
+ Remove more unusedcode   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5937 from Marcos Souza + Simplify
oslThreadIdentifier on Linux 32.   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5553 from Arnaud Versini + Fix
for IOS scroll by pixels, and pinch to zoom Change-Id: Ied6087a264f1c   in
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5742 from Ptyl + fix polygon rendering with clip area of one line
only   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5709 from Tsahi Glik @ CloudOn + fix for text watermark
in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5568 from Adam CloudOn + fdo#39468: Translate German comments
(first part) in include/svl/filerec.   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5793 from Philipp Riemer +
fdo#44689: fix for specific case restart value 0   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5681 from Adam
CloudOn + Dynamically align toolbars in LibreOffice   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5655 from
Prashant Pandey + fdo#36791 : fix for import of greeting card   in
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/4240 from Adam CloudOn + fdo#66401: fix for combined characters   in
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5018 from Adam CloudOn + more debug logs, extra debug layer, file is
not used in p3k   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5267 from James Michael Dupont + Positional Tab
additions   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5387 from Adam CloudOn + fdo#64817 : fix for
rectangle with image fill   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/4718 from Adam CloudOn   Best,  Your
friendly LibreOffice Gerrit Digest Mailer  Note: The bot generating this message can be found and
improved here:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=dev-tools.git;a=blob;f=gerritbot/send-daily-digest