This is the developers list. Have you tried to send an email to the user
mailing list?

On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 4:12 PM, <henrickthode@comcast.net> wrote:

How can I stop these E-Mails from Libre coming,since no one has been able
to help me with my gridline printing problem.As soon as I save some of my
information,I will delete all  ref to Libre Office on my computer. I need
to print a document in Libre-Office with the gridlines and no one can tell
me how to do it.Thanks,I enjoyed the time I was with Libre-Office,but help
from the company to what I concider a small problem,could not be addressed
       ----- Original Message -----  From: gerrit@libreoffice.org  To:
libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org  Cc: qa@fr.libreoffice.org  Sent: Sat,
28 Sep 2013 06:00:01 -0000 (UTC)  Subject: LibreOffice Gerrit News
2013-09-28 Moin!  * Open changes on master for project core changed in
the last 25 hours:  + n realloc -> 1 malloc + n same assignments -> 1
only   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/6063 from Julien Nabet + Remove
the Navigator button below the scrollbar in Writer   in
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/6045 from Samuel Mehrbrodt + gbuild: use
.xcd configuration files from instdir   in
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/6057 from Matúš Kukan + oox: added methods
to lock Smart-Art edition   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/6059 from
Andres Gomez + svtools: removed dead code from the export dialog   in
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/6058 from Andres Gomez + Unit test case
added to verify chart rendering in Writer for docx   in
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/6056 from Tushar Bende + fdo#62082 Better
Layout for Custom Animation Sidebar   in
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/6055 from Samuel Mehrbrodt + General
cleanup in sal module for all and unix.   in
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/6016 from Arnaud Versini + Convert Draw
char dialog to widget UI   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/6054 from
Olivier Hallot + Convert Draw page dialog to Widget UI   in
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/6053 from Olivier Hallot   * Merged
changes on master for project core changed in the last 25 hours:  +
Implement hsqldb loading test.   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5934from Andrzej J.R. Hunt +
Improve performance of copyArea(), especially
relevant for mobile devices   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5707 from
Tsahi Glik @ CloudOn + unittest for fdo#67685   in
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/6043 from Lionel Elie Mamane   * Abandoned
changes on master for project core changed in the last 25 hours:  + Test
Case for chart in Writer for docx(Note : work in progress DO NOT MER   in
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/6019 from Tushar Bende   * Open changes
needing tweaks, but being untouched for more than a week:  + fdo#69407
Putting "no fill" frame color instead of transparent by default   in
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5996 from matthieu gay + Remove more
unusedcode   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5937 from Marcos Souza +
Simplify oslThreadIdentifier on Linux 32.   in
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5553 from Arnaud Versini + Fix for IOS
scroll by pixels, and pinch to zoom Change-Id: Ied6087a264f1c   in
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5742 from Ptyl + fix polygon rendering
with clip area of one line only   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5709from Tsahi Glik @ CloudOn
+ fix for text watermark   in
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5568 from Adam CloudOn + fdo#39468:
Translate German comments (first part) in include/svl/filerec.   in
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5793 from Philipp Riemer + fdo#44689: fix
for specific case restart value 0   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5681from Adam CloudOn +
Dynamically align toolbars in LibreOffice   in
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5655 from Prashant Pandey + fdo#36791 :
fix for import of greeting card   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/4240from Adam CloudOn +
fdo#66401: fix for combined characters   in
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5018 from Adam CloudOn + more debug logs,
extra debug layer, file is not used in p3k   in
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5267 from James Michael Dupont +
Positional Tab additions   in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5387 from
Adam CloudOn + fdo#64817 : fix for rectangle with image fill   in
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/4718 from Adam CloudOn   Best,  Your
friendly LibreOffice Gerrit Digest Mailer  Note: The bot generating this
message can be found and improved here:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=dev-tools.git;a=blob;f=gerritbot/send-daily-digest_______________________________________________
 LibreOffice mailing list
LibreOffice@lists.freedesktop.org