Sometimes my question is why on the earth one does not make something
non-copyable by declaring and not defining private copy constructor and
operator= and bothers with the complexity of boost for just this little
thing.

Get me right, I love boost, since it simplifies many things, but then
noncopyable is not one of those things that were difficult without it.

Cheers

Fridrich