Kohei, don't let me down. I spend most of the day educating the masses
on #libreoffice-dev that 11.4 is not *antiquated* of *end of life*,
but beautifully "Evergreen".

2013/8/29 Kohei Yoshida <kohei.yoshida@suse.de>:
On 08/29/2013 03:30 PM, Kohei Yoshida wrote:

On 08/29/2013 03:27 PM, Stephan van den Akker wrote:

Kohei: Can you explain what your change does? I might try that too.

No idea exactly, other than that it avoids the lines that cause error in
my build.  I got the idea by reading the offending boost header file
boost/boost/noncopyable.hpp.

Having said that, if I were to guess, I think that macro would avoid using
the new C++11 only syntax that boost now uses by default, and achieves the
same effect using the pre-C++11 syntax equivalent.

Normally we would add some sort of configure check for such C++11 syntax and
take appropriate steps.  But since by my own admission I'm running an OS
that's considered too old, I just use my local fix to get around this
problem.  And I really really need to upgrade my openSUSE installation on my
machine... ;-)

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice Calc hacker, SUSE.