Hi Ahmed,

Ahmed Hasnaoui píše v Čt 15. 08. 2013 v 11:26 +0200:

I have seem them, but Ahmad is not answering anymore and to Caolan I
sent the project, but he said it would take too much time to struggle
in.

Unfortunately I did not see these on the mailing list; did you answer
them only privately (without CCing the mailing list)?

Can't we figure out who wrote the Print Dialog part of the current LO
Version and ask him directly how I could hack it?

Many people contributed to that over the time, and the original authors
are long gone :-(  The print dialog code is here:

vcl/source/window/printdlg.cxx

It is a kind of 'meta-dialog' in fact, it has a basic structure, but
additionally you can feed it with additional options & tell what
controls should appear there.  To see an example how is it being used,
please have a look at eg.

sd/source/ui/view/DocumentRenderer.cxx

Hope that helps,
Kendy