Hello everybody,

I am kind of desperate now...

I have found nothing in the internet, got no help in the IRC channel too.

Is there no one who as any idea how to hack the LO print dialog, to create
a custom one?

Some one gave me a link to create a .ui with glade, that was kind of
helpfull but not that what I actually looking for.

Anyone please?

Kind regards,

Ahmed