@David Tardon
You have absolutely right. Sorry for my rude behaviour and thanks for
enlighten me.

@Petr Mladek

I never blamed Joel. It's not his paid job so he could just do
nothing. I also never found that someone broke LO on purpose. I just
disagree with sentence that *I do nothing to make this bug report more
visible*. Thanks for your patience but David clarify me that opening
encrypted files is not elementary functionality.

And please take on board fact that user doesn't distinguish paid
developer from volunteer-developer.

@Norbert Thiebaud

Actually that is "obvious" that those people were provoked by me. I
wanted ask what is aim your question but now I see the point is
looking me up and down. So check your inbox. You find there exact date
and nicks.