On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 5:44 AM, Mateusz Zasuwik <mzasuwik@gmail.com> wrote:

The only thing I imply is that new major release is enhanced by
useless formats. These files are dead, they come from dead software
and in bugzilla system you won't find even one bugreport relevant to!

And notheless someone bothered to work at it, produce some code,
tested it and integrated it... and in a way that does not make the
world a masive pain for the rest of the dev, like binfilter was.

In open source things do not happen because pleanty of persons 'want'
something, but because at least one person _does_ something.

Linux is alive platform and encrypted ODF files are in common usage.
It would be great if elementary functionality just works instead of
adding features no one needed.

At least someone needed it... otherwise that person would not have
written it to start with.

More visible? Apart from this, I asked people on IRC channel
(libreoffice-dev) to glance at this issue.
[...]
"Second one: "yeah! ask them (developers) to give you back your
money".

can you pin point the approximate date.. I have a fairly complete log,
but I cannot find such exchange in libreoffice-dev
That is generally not the tone in libreoffice-dev... especially not
out of the blue...

You fix it in 15 minutes? Great! So now many people can just wait next
half of year to 4.2 release. Thanks a lot for attention.

No, they will have to wait until 4.1.1, which is what... 3 weeks from now?

Norbert