The usual way of for obtaining help is outlined here:

http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/

You do not mention exactly what type of support that you require... but I don't think that in general you can obtain a support contract from a "community" of volunteers.

The Apache group has this list of people that offer professional support:

http://www.openoffice.org/bizdev/consultants.html

I searched on "LIbreOffice Consultant" and found this group

http://www.credativ.co.uk/services/support/projects/office/libreoffice/

Hopefully another can provide more details as to exactly what type of support you need (deployment, API support, writing code, etc). After you have clearly defined that, if you do not have satisfactory answers on this particular list, try posting to the user's mailing list and maybe an appropriate section on one of the forums.