On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 12:44 PM, Bjoern Michaelsen
<bjoern.michaelsen@canonical.com> wrote:

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 11:57:44AM -0700, Joel Madero wrote:
I have added Bjoern to this as he's the one who might be impacted most
because of the Ubuntu issue.

Can we maybe make the wording more explicit e.g. "reached EOL at TDF"(*)?
That
makes it easier to dispell urban myths that its not supported elsewhere.
Same
for RHEL which AFAIK has the endless joy of supporting 3.4 on one of their
releases.

Yes, it would be nice to make this part more explicit.