On Thu, 02 May 2013 06:58:50 +0200
Jean-Baptiste Faure <jbf.faure@sud-ouest.org> wrote:

Hi,

Le 01/05/2013 21:33, Bjoern Michaelsen a écrit :
[...]

So, is there anyone who is _not_ a sponsored developer opposing to kill the mail
spammage? If so:

[...]

Opinions?

Even if I am able to filter gerrit mails, I agree that a separate
gerrit-patches mailing list would be better.

I also use filtering provided by my email service provider (previously, by my client) and I find
this sufficient, so I would just suggest people to proceed this way.
If we feel it is better to switch to digest or separate mailing list, I would prefer the latter: I
think it should be easier to implement (the guys working on Gerrit already did a great work!) but,
most of all, I would still be able to see all of mail organized in a "thread per issue" way, which
is very useful and provide a quick overview of what is going on.

Cheers
Matteo

Best regards.
JBF