Le 20/04/2013 23:34, Lionel Elie Mamane a écrit :

Hi Lionel,

One last question: where can I edit the help to document a new feature
I'm introducing (namely, the option that the storage value is the
index in the list)? I grepped for a string that appears in the right
help page, but no result. In particular, I did not find it in the
"helpcontent2" directory. Also, do we have our fork of the
OpenOffice.org Developer's Guide?

AFAIK, there is nothing about the MVC paradigm and its application in
database controls in the helpcontent, unless perhaps there is a mention
in the Basic programming section (but I doubt it). The database help in
helpcontent2 is spartan at best, and I don't ever recall seeing anything
that explained the quite sophisticated (at least to the neophyte
user/programmer/form designer) concepts you outline above. That is
precisely why the OOo developers produced the documentation you mention.

I suppose the new information could go here :
https://help.libreoffice.org/Common/General_5

which I believe is this file :

/helpcontent2/text/shared/02/01170201.xhp

Alex